Friday, March 6, 2009

My grand kids are dragging me kicking and screaming into the hi-tech world, but by darn if the school kids know how, why shouldn't I be up to it? I'm a rank beginner at this, but I'm good to go.If I can only remember how, the next time!! Well I have a huge family, by most standards. We have 7 children, 33 grandchildren, and 11 great grandchildren. hows that for big? My husband and I live on 30 acres and he (farms) .He's not making any money, but at least it gives him something to do. We are really blessed to have such a wonderful family and I constantly am amazed at all their talents. I'm a little lost for what to say , I'll need to think about this for awhile. Till next time.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Grandma Im so proud of you! I love you so much and I can't wait to see what you have to say next! I still think you should tell the story about the sheep... haha! Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! High Tech Granny. Keep it up it's fun and a good way to get things off your chest of diary those memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is April already,Can hardly wait for spring to finally spring! Was planning to meet Leann in Boise today, but Tucker got sick, so she had to cancel, Grandpa and I went by ourself and enjoyed it though.It reminds me of a conversation I had one day with my Mother-in-law.,I was really frustrated with 6 kids running around being crazy, and she told me to enjoy them while I could because these were the best days of my life.I remember thinking, " Don't tell me doesn't get any better than this" Well she was a verry wise women, and she knew what she was talking about, because I really do miss having those energetic little bodies around. Life has it's compensations because there are still lots of little kids around to love, I just don't get to have them up close and personal.Love my family, the greatest blessing in my life. I'm constantly amazed at their talents, their beauty, and brains.Not sure where it all came from. I must have lots and lots of other people helping. Luv-Ya

    ReplyDelete